• Ergonomic single-handed operation with lengthwise chamber opening
Time saving, double chamber system assures loading and dicing together
• Visual signal for loading readiness
• Automatic positioning of the slice-cut knife after each cutting cycle
• Cheese cutting grid stands for a min. 5x5mm
• Extra durable cutting grids to cope with hardest workload as standard feature, at your choice: 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, 8×8, 10×10, 13×13, 15×15, 18×18, 22×22, 30×30, 45×45 mm
• Processing temperature up to -3°C
• Minimum set up time to change grid sets, no tools required
This website uses technical and profiling cookies. Clicking on "Accept" authorises all profiling cookies. Clicking on "Refuse" or the X will refuse all profiling cookies. By clicking on "Customise" you can select which profiling cookies to activate. In addition, this site installs Google Analytics in version 4 (GA4) with anonymous data transmission via proxy. By giving your consent, the data will be sent anonymously, thus protecting your privacy.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google Ireland Limited is owned by Google LLC USA. Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, compile reports on its activities, and share them with other services developed by Google.
For greater compliance with GDPR regarding the transfer of data outside the EU, it is advisable to transfer data only in an anonymous form. Sole anonymization is not optimal as it provides lesser protection for the exported personal data outside the EU. For this reason, data transferred to GA, which may also be visible outside the EU, will be anonymized through a proxy system called "My Agile Pixel." This system will replace your personal data, such as your IP address, with anonymous data that cannot be traced back to you. In this case, if data were to be transferred outside the EU or to the USA, it would not be your personal data but rather data rendered anonymous and not attributable to you.